Crestview worship service is now indoors. Our COVID-19 ministry team has been actively working on implementing proper protocol for safely shifting to indoor worship.
We welcome you to join our gatherings on Sunday mornings at 9:30am. Please note that Boulder County currently has moved to a code blue Covid-19 safety restriction. In- person Sunday gatherings at Crestview requires 6 ft of distance between family groups with a mask requirement.
Please read the current COVID-19 safety requirements for indoor worship here.*
*Notice: Sunday morning seating reservations are not required until further notice. Thank you!
Read the Boulder County Guidelines here.
Check out Pastor Mark’s Video Reflections during this time here!
Check out Crestview’s Worship Center for virtual services here!
Check out the Contact Us page to reach out to Pastor Mark and staff.
Check out Pastor Mark’s Sunday audio messages here.
Sun, Apr 11: Michelle Gallegos of Marisol Health to Speak at Crestview’s Service: Gifts accepted through Sun, Apr 25th at Crestview!
Crestview family, this week, Michelle Gallegos of Marisol Health, will join us to speak about an opportunity to provide new mothers with baby shower gifts. Marisol Health is a Catholic Charity in Denver (and also Lafayette), that operates licensed medical centers fully equipped to help women make important decisions about their reproductive health. Please consider the following needs (greatest needs underlined):
- NEW boy’s and girl’s clothing, outfits and onesies, sizes newborn to 24 months
- Baby wash, shampoo and lotion
- Diaper rash ointment
- Baby sling
- Gift cards for car seats
- Diapers and wipes sizes newborn to size 5
- Baby bath items: towels, washcloths and bath toys
- Books or toys
- Booties, socks up to 24 months
- Receiving blankets
Joy for Moms:
- Lotions, nail kits and polish, bath items, hair accessories, makeup, socks, (any personal items that would bring joy to the women)
- Book: “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”
- Uber gift cards for patient transportation to and from appointments
Marisol Health only accepts NEW items. All gently used items may be donated to Gabriel House. For location information go to: GabrielHouseDenver.org
Fri, May 7: Blood Drive at Crestview Church, 10 am – 2 pm
Our May 7th blood drive will show Crestview support for families affected by pregnancy-related complications. Every blood donation will be in honor of a mom for Vitalent’s May Donate for Mothers blood drive.
- Friday, May 7
- 10 am – 2 pm
- Fellowship Hall
- 4 donors scheduled
- 30 appointment spots to fill
- Schedule online at donors.vitalant.org or call 303.363.2300 using blood drive code 6619
Make an appointment, HERE
Or Call: 303-363-2300 and reference blood drive code: 6619. Thank you!
May 7-21: Bethany Virtual Walk/Run Go Further For Family Event
Discover Your Spiritual Gifts! Yes, You Have Them!
Find Your Spiritual Gifts
There are several different survey/tests that are helpful in identifying personality types, strengths, spiritual gifts and skill sets. Here are some links you can try. Search the web for yourself and you may find some other versions that work well too, dive in:
Links for tests:
- Strengths Finder – https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/ (cost involved)
- Myers Briggs Personality Test (Similar test linked) https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test or http://www.personalityperfect.com/myers-briggs-personality-test/ (free)
- Spiritual Gifts Inventory http://giftstest.com/
- Enniogram https://enneagramtest.net/
Once you get your results, lets talk!