We would love to have you come and partner with us in the ministry of Crestview Church. Below are several different ways that you can help us as staff, and join in with us. This is a great way for staff to build ongoing relationships with you and for you to contribute in the giving of your time, energy, creative ability, and resources. Please contact any of the below staff members directly if you find any of the volunteer suggestions interesting. If you think of an idea where we can partner with you that isn’t listed, let us know that too!
Email Pastor Mark
- Filing of worship team charts and music. If you love to file and organize, this would be a great help to the Worship department.
- Have a passion and gift of singing or instrumentation? Calling all musicians and singers: Don’t be shy, and don’t wait to be asked! Let Jeff know that you are interested in joining the worship team and/or seasonal choir.
- Artistically minded or have ‘crafty’ skills? We regularly change the visual elements for our sanctuary for different worship seasons, experiences, and message series. Help needed to create art as well as help install and/or take down of “sets/decor” when needed.
Madison Sinan: Children’s Worship
After 1-2 hours of training and with opportunities to shadow experienced volunteers, you’ll feel prepared and eager to serve our youngest brothers and sisters. Each opening is a 1-3 hour/month commitment.
Openings now for adults:
- Nursery Attendants
- Young Children’s Worship Leaders (high school youth may apply)
- Dwell Teachers
- Dwell Assistants
- Teen Class Leaders
Openings now for youth and adults:
- Nursery Assistants
- Young Children’s Worship Assistants (adults and youth)
Madison Sinan: Young Adult
- Mission Trip planning: I would like to create a 3-4 person mission trips planning committee, helping plan for the summer mission trips for youth
- Teen class leader: We are in need of 1 (or can be a pair) leaders for the teen class 1x a month. We already have a devotional-style lesson, we need you to help us disseminate the lesson and engage with our kids of this wonderful and exciting age
- Parents/Guardians: Looking for parents/guardians to offer hosting a youth get-together at their house (game night, cookie decorating, pizza and movie night)
Debbie Ash: Building and Grounds/Office
- Weekly folding of bulletins on Sunday mornings before worship.
- Various building and grounds projects from time to time from landscaping, yard maintenance, to skilled work in areas of church maintenance: electrical, plumbing, and carpentry, etc. Have a skill or talent in any of these areas? Would love to partner with you.
- I need people to cover my jobs while I am out for three weeks at a time with World Renew: printing and folding bulletins, clean the church before and after Sunday (a paid position), checking and locking up doors at night, washing linens and restocking bathroom supplies.
Gayle Yeo: Information Manager
- Photographers and Videographers! You could contribute photo/video content in different ways when we have a video shoot for a new project or visuals for a new message series. We are also looking to keep our website and other social media flowing with good images – this includes sending pictures taken of happenings in the life of Crestview Church and our community. Let me know of your interest and I will keep you in the loop of what we are looking for.
Mark Quist: Pastor
- Like theological reflection and biblical discussion? Would you like to brainstorm thoughts and ideas around sermon series? I’d like to gather some people together once a quarter and talk Scripture and message series.
- Keeping our creek bed clean and church grounds inviting. I’d love to partner with a few people in this work. It clears my head to get out for an hour or so and keep Skunk Creek flowing well. This includes periodic sweep of the creek bed for trash, dammed up sticks, raking, and occasional clearing away dead branches from trees (chain saw work.) Let me know and I’ll give you a call.
- We also are developing a safety ministry team where we have a two people on per week during our worship services welcoming and monitoring our campus grounds. Would be happy to orient you to this ministry team and integrate you into our schedule if this sounds like something you would enjoy.